The one-day mini-conference event planned for October has been POSTPONED
to a Spring 2012 date TBD, for lack of time to organize.

We will hold a regular meeting on the date announced earlier, Monday
Oct. 3, from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon at:

METRO Training Center
57 E 11th Street
New York, NY

The meeting is free of charge. Come talk about what you're working on,
curious about, whatever. Meetings are informal and interactive.

Apologies if we've disappointed anyone. Let myself or
[log in to unmask] know if you would like to join us in planning the
spring event, or have suggestions of swathes of dates to avoid. We are
thinking late April into May to give folks time to recover from the
(inter)?national conference.

--
Yitzchak Schaffer
Systems Manager