Please excuse cross postings

Code4Lib Midwest is coming up soon, are you registered?

Please join us at the University of Illinois-Chicago Daley Library for
the second annual Code4Lib Midwest on July 28-29, 2011.  We will be
capping registration at 25 attendees. Signup on the wiki
<http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Midwest#Registration> to hold your spot!

Registration will be closing on July 15, 2011 or when we reach 25
people, whichever comes first.

We'll be discussing what's happening at the conference in more detail
over the next week on theCode4Lib Midwest Google Group.
<http://groups.google.com/group/code4lib-midwest>

Please let me know if I can answer any questions!
Abigail

--
Abigail Goben
Assistant Information Services Librarian and Assistant Professor