Esme (and all)

Would Jenn Riley & Devin Becker's metadata standards visualization
have been helpful to you if it had been available back in the day?
http://www.dlib.indiana.edu/~jenlrile/metadatamap/

Perhaps a detailed sub-set thereof?

Perhaps at minimum a glossary of acronyms commonly tossed about by
catalogers?  I'd write one but I think I'd be tempted to be snarky
when trying to explain RDA in brief...

Laura

PS re: SAGE, I'd heard.  That it was useful/used for so long is a
testament to the your development and programming skills and those of
Chris Fryman and Brian Tingle. I raise my glass!   For the peanut
gallery - SAGE was UCSD Lib's home-grown database of web resources
that pub services librarians used to create subject-guides on the fly
and was a thing of beauty to behold.  Would that all software
developers do use cases, functional requirements, rapid
prototyping/agile development, and usability testing so well!

PPS: sorry to all for the somewhat personal communications couched in
a public list discussion. The opportunity to publicly sing the praises
of the excellent programmers I've been privileged to work with was too
tempting to pass up.