Salvete!

I popped into IRC the other day to gauge interest in breathing some life into the Maryland/DC Chapter. A couple of people expressed immediate interest, which encouraged me to secure a venue. I'd be more than pleased to meetup with fellow Library geeks to discuss the future of this Chapter and anything else that might be on folks' minds. Please do join me at

The Arlington Public Library, Central Branch
Second Floor Meeting Room
1015 N Quincy Street
Arlington, VA
Tuesday 13/9/11 for 10 - Noon.

The Library is very easily accessible by the Orange Line of the metro from the Virginia Square - GMU stop. The Ballston stop isn't far away, either. The ART 53 bus will drop you right at the door. Parking is theoretically available on a first come, first served basis as well.

There are a bunch of lunch spots in the neighbourhood if folks felt like grabbing a bite to eat afterwards.

Hope to see some of y'all soon!

Cheers,
BWS Johnson