All,

Regarding the fields, some collections may not have a URL related to them.
 Also, the "Collections Location" field is fine as long as we explain,
like the parenthesis () do, that this field is not seeking where the
collection currently is housed which is what the field first implied to
me.  Lastly, the "Collection Availability" seems to include both how ones
gets to the collection and if there are any restrictions involved. Those
are two, potentially different, items.  The field works as long as we
understand it carries a dual meaning.

John Faundeen, Archivist
U.S. Geological Survey
Earth Resources Observation and Science Center
47914-252nd Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57198 USA
Tel: 605-594-6092/Fax: [log in to unmask]
             https://profile.usgs.gov/faundeen
~Records Management - The systematic control of records throughout their
lifecycle...ARMA.~