Hi All,

After this morning's meeting I posted a cleaned up version of our
proposed Recollection fields to
http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Content_
Registry_Fields.

Our action team invites your comments either on the wiki, in reply to
this e-mail or direct comments to [log in to unmask] Bering in
mind some of us will be extra busy in DC next week, we're taking
comments through July 22, 2011. Then I'll assemble the feedback into an
alliance wide survey to be sent out 7/25 or 7/26. I'll be out of the
office 7/27-8/5. - Daniel

=======================================

Daniel Cornwall

Head of Technical and Imaging Services

Division of Libraries, Archives and Museums

PO Box 110571
Juneau, AK 99811-0571
Phone (907) 465-6332

Fax (907) 465-2665
E-Mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Web: http://lam.alaska.gov <http://lam.alaska.gov/> .

NOTE: I first check e-mail at 9:30am. If you need to reach me before
then, please call.