I agree that we should have explanatory notes or definitions for some of the
fields, including Collection Location.  I also wonder about Subject -- will
this be totally free form or based on an authoritative list or at least a
list of broad categories?  Recollection seems to allow for a lot of
flexibility, but I think for the registry to be useful we must pay attention
to the subject categories we assign.

Thanks for the work on this.  Looking forward to hearing more in DC.

Margaret K. Maes
Executive Director
Legal Information Preservation Alliance
P. O. Box 5266