Hi all,

Just wanted to say it was great to meet those of you who were in person in DC last week! Many thanks to those who attended the CWG meeting Tuesday, and the workshop Wednesday. We hear there was positive feedback from the attendees of the workshop (but I haven't seen the comments yet).

I will work on compiling the notes from the Tuesday meeting for the wiki today. Our notetaker for the workshop, Christa, has a deadline from the NDSA folks of August 1, so hopefully we'll have the official notes out to you by our next call on August 3 at 11am ET (they will also be published more widely). We'll also post her raw notes to the wiki so this group can have additional information.

Cathy, Kristine, Abby (our facilitator) and I will also gather our thoughts and report out as soon as we can get ourselves organized. We welcome the thoughts of other participants, please contact any one of us if you have any specific comments about the workshop.

I also want to welcome a few new members that joined since we met last week. Please feel free to introduce yourselves on the list.

Again, I apologize that the webex did not work out for the workshop, with the large room and large amount of attendees and break-out groups, it just didn't seem feasible.  Hopefully you'll get the gist of the discussion from the minutes.

Best,
Abbie

Abbie Grotke
Web Archiving Team Lead
Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information and Infrastructure Preservation Program
Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833