Hi all,
I can not be on the call at 1pm today ( possibly Andrew Woods will be there, the DuraSpace representative) however I wanted to pass on a cloud computing calculator that has been put together by a government organization at:
http://meritalk.com/savings-calculator.php

It would be great if some folks from the infrastructure team could test it out.  It is free to use if you have an .edu email address.

best, Michele

Michele Kimpton
Chief Executive Officer
DuraSpace organization