Hey everyone,

Great call today. Thank you for participating.  We should have the meeting notes posted on the wiki shortly.  I'll send a note out when it's there and I'll highlight our action items.

In the meantime, as promised, here is the doodle poll for our next call.  Once we have a time I'll cancel the one on Aug 10 at 1:00 - unless of course it ends up being the best time for our next call.  Here's the doodle poll link.  Please note the best times for you that might work on an on going basis (second Tues of each month at 1:00 for example).  I know Aug may be difficult, so send me a note if times might be better another month but not Aug.

http://doodle.com/cphyn4iksp2bx8rg

I'd like to close the poll by Monday, Aug 1 at 5:00 PM EST – so please respond by then.

Thanks,
Karen