Thanks for sharing Karen and Gene. While the content of the article is different from what we have been working on I can see how their approach to describing their meetings and discussions as an introduction to the paper could be a valuable model for one product from our discussions of Large Scale storage. Best, Trevor

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA infrastructure working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Cariani
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 12:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] FW: Article on Special Collections Digitization - Ariadne Issue 67 July 2011

Hey Everyone,

Gene Hurr came across this article and thought it may help us think about how to approach documenting our findings and recommendations.  The article is about digitization and scanning, not really our subject area, but there are some interesting points about how to share information that we might use as a guide.

Karen