Thanks, Kevin. This was obviously one heck of a project! Very impressive.

I looked at an entry in id.loc.gov and in VIAF and couldn't
immediately see a connecting URI (browsing through the RDF/XML) -- is
there one, or are there plans to create those links between the two
vocabularies? Here are the records I was looking at:

http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n84031182.html
    RDF: (http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n84031182.rdf)
http://errol.oclc.org/laf/n%20%2084031182.html
    RDF: (http://viaf.org/viaf/69121416/rdf.xml)