From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Nathan Tallman
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 11:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Open-Source Reference Tracking Software

Other than ATReference, does anyone know of any open-source software
designed for tracking reference statistics? I know there are a few
commercial options, but I'd rather stick with open-source. My apologies
is
this has already been discussed on here.

Many thanks!
Nathan

P.S. Off-topic, but what do you prefer "open source" or "open-source".
I'm
not sure which is most correct.

--------
Nathan Tallman