On Aug 29, 2011, at 3:38 PM, James Gilbert wrote:

> Works fine on my computer... Are both Adobe Reader and Windows Updates
> current?
>
> I had this issue on a book-keeper's computer... installed more recent
> version of Adobe Reader, and seemed to fix it.

I don't know if things are up-to-date on the local hardware, but if they weren't that would be a bummer. We can't expect people to update their operating system just to load our PDF files.

I suppose I ought to put some of our PDF files on a different host and see whether or not IE exhibits the same behavior. Hmmm…

--
Eric Morgan