RIRI: Red Island Repository Institute 2011

Registration is now open for this year’s Institute, September 17-23. We are planning to have 2 streams this year: Digital Humanities and Science Data. Come and learn about cutting-edge repository technologies with like minded folk on beautiful Prince Edward Island at beautiful Dalvay by the Sea, which we have booked exclusively for this event.

Among others, Dean Irvine, Tom Cramer, Steve Bayliss, Bradley Maclean, Chris Wilper, and Matt Zumwalt are all confirmed facilitators. This year’s RIRI is shaping up to be one of the most exciting and invigorating yet.

Registration costs $2800.00 CAD for an all-inclusive and exclusive stay at Dalvay by the Sea to learn the cutting edge in repository software. Register early to take advantage of the special deal to bring a guest for only $1500.00 more. Please contact us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions!