Hey Code4Libbers,
Just a friendly reminder that Code4Lib 2012 keynote nominations are open, and will close at or around 11:59pmish Eastern time on Monday!
So get your nominations in ASAP. In fact, maybe you should dedicate your Friday to a meditative reflection on what keynote speakers might best serve the Code4Lib community this February. Just don't tell your boss.

Post your nominations with a brief bio here:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2012_nominations_list

Nominees need not have backgrounds in coding or libraries, but we tend towards the geeky in these parts, so keep that in mind.
Feel free to also share your nominations with the list for discussion and/or ridicule, but only names on the wiki at the close of the nomination period will be added to the poll.

Nominations close at the end of the day on *Monday, August 15th, 2011*. Shortly thereafter we will open the polls for online voting. Just remember that speakers may or may not accept the invitation based on scheduling or other conflicts, so we will make our way down the top votes in order.

Happy nominating!
Dre, on behalf of the Code4Lib 2012 Nomination Committee