Hey Coders and Libbers,

Voting for keynote speaker for Code4Lib 2012 closes this Wednesday! Get your votes in while they're hot! And relevant! Step right up and choose zero or more of our 18 outstanding candidates here:

http://vote.code4lib.org/election/index/20

You may vote for as many or as few candidates as you please, so feel free to rate anyone you think would be a suitable speaker for our fine event. Each candidate may be given as few as zero points or as many as three points. But no more than three. Five is right out.

You'll need a Code4Lib account to vote. To get a Code4Lib account, go to: http://code4lib.org/user/register
Note that accounts are hand-created by Ryan or Mike, so the process can take up to a day or so.

The voting period will end THIS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 31 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern time, which is coincidentally a year and some before the Mayan calendar runs out.

Nominees will be ranked in order of the number of points they receive. The top-scoring nominee will be contacted first; should the top nominee not be available to speak, the next-highest-scoring nominee will be contacted, and so on, until a keynote speaker is found.

Get voting! You can't spell Code4Lib without Y-O-U, except literally! [1]
-Dre, on behalf of the Code4Lib 2012 Keynote Nomination Committee

[1] Lame joke stolen from... somewhere.