Posted on behalf of Sheila Cannell, University of Edinburgh

Dear All

Apologies for cross posting. Please forward this to any colleagues who may be interested in this vacancy for the Head of the Digital Library at the University of Edinburgh in the post vacated by Simon Bains.

We need an experienced and dynamic leader to take the University's Digital Library to the next level of delivery, working in an environment which includes access to some of the world's top research in digital libraries and working closely with other teams in Information Services, including the Digital Curation Centre and Edina.

Your experience will enable you to lead your team in an innovative and customer-focussed manner. You will have substantial experience of strategic developments in digital libraries and repository management.   You will be excited by the opportunities we face in managing research data.

For further information, please contact Sheila Cannell ([log in to unmask])

Further details are available at

http://www.jobs.ed.ac.uk/vacancies/index.cfm?fuseaction=vacancies.detail&vacancy_ref=3014396

Sheila Cannell

Director of Library Services

University of Edinburgh

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/SCRIPTS/WA-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1