Thank you to all who submitted a session proposal for the 2011 Forum! It was a great response;  we received a total of 47 submissions.

For the first time, we're asking you, the  DLF community, to vote for the sessions you want to see at the Forum.

Your vote matters.

The Program Planning Committee will use the polling results to guide final program selection and craft a Forum informed by the community’s interests.

Abstracts of all proposals are posted on the 2011 Forum website for polling at http://www.diglib.org/forums/2011forum/poll/.

The poll will close  on August 17 at 11:59 PM EDT.

You can only vote once.

Please select  your top fifteen by checking the boxes to the left of the session titles and clicking "Vote" at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for taking a moment to tell us which sessions you'd love to have at the Forum!

We appreciate your time and cooperation,
 2011 DLF Program Planning Committee