Hello Infrastructure Working Group Members,

Please take a few minutes before our call next week (Wednesday, Aug 24th, 1-2pm eastern) to take a look at the draft of the member storage survey I have put together.

As a reminder, the idea behind this survey is to take some of the preliminary themes and issues we found in the open ended questionnaire and workshop session and gather some simple descriptive statistics and numerical information about our storage systems to enhance the document we have been drafting.

Consider sharing any reactions and feedback about the survey over the list before the meeting.

I imagine that this survey would be something we would distribute to NDSA Members who are responsible for preserving some set of content.

The following kinds of feedback would be particularly valuable:
1. Comments on any individual questions that are unclear.
2. Suggestions for ways to refine any of the questions to better focus any of the questions.
3. Suggestions for additional questions or questions that we should add or remove.

Thanks!

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington DC 20540-1300