Just a quick email with the call-in information for today's Infrastructure working group call.

Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

Topics for discussion include:

1. Commenting on the survey:
It might be good to just run through the questions together to make sure we think these will be clear to the NDSA members and that we think they are addressing interesting issues. (I have attached the survey to this message as well). After the call I can refine the survey and start circulating it.

2. Sharing the cleaned up draft of the document from the questionnaires:
I have taken a first pass at cleaning up the document. Instead of deleting the comments I just worked up a new clean copy. Clean copy link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TCohzINaUsfJIOV-q5lJqKAmtljg4LIU5Ejg6DSF9B8/edit?hl=en_US
The survey results will provide important information to be worked into this document we don't need to spend much time on it, I just wanted to share it for others to read/consider/revise/edit at will.

3. LC storage meeting presentation on preliminary findings: As we discussed on the last call, we are planning to give a talk and to share some of the results of this project at the meeting. We can briefly discuss this and planning for the presentation.

Looking forward to our conversation!
Trevor

Trevor Owens
Digital Archivist
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
Office of Strategic Initiatives
The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave SE
Washington DC 20540-1300