In case you all haven't seen - they are conducting a similar survey to ours. There's isn't as structured but it will still be interesting to see the results.

Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Manager of Digital Preservation and Repository Services
Harvard University Library Office for Information Systems
(617) 495-3724