From: John Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 9:13 PM
Subject: 2012 preconference proposals wanted!
To: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

Hey Code4lib folks!

Code4Lib 2012 is rapidly approaching and it's time to gather up some
 proposals for the Code4Lib 2012 preconference sessions! We're accepting
preconference proposals for both full day and half day morning/evening
sessions. If you've got an idea, put it on the wiki! It's at
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2012_preconference_proposals. The proposal
deadline is Friday, November 18th. We can accommodate preconference sessions
of varying sizes; there's a main room that can fit 275 people and five
breakout rooms that can fit between 30-35 people. For examples of last years
preconference proposals, take a look at the wiki here --
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2010_Preconference_Proposals. Once we've
collected enough proposals, we'll put them up, and if we've collected too
many of them, we'll vote on which ones are the best, probably after November
18th. Thanks for submitting and let us know if you've got any questions!

jf