Thanks Esme

No, the library is open all hours but volunteers just come in 2 hrs a week.
I'm not sure how it could work but if we leave anything plugged in it will
get stolen or struck by lightning. We're in cloud forest.

With koha and open-ils do we have to run the software on a server or do we
just get an account on an existing system? Running a system ourselves might
take a lot for us to figure out.

Cheers
Rowan