I think it's going to be difficult to find a solution that's entirely cloud
based.

What functionality do you need? If you have a very limited subset of
ILS/OPAC functions in mind, theoretically a LibraryThing paid account or
similar quasi-library service might suffice.

I'm having trouble understanding how circulation works/is expected to work
when librarians aren't present.  Is there a sign-out sheet?  How do you
monitor for lossage?

- Dave Mayo