Hi Dave

It's an honesty system, card based, the way most community libraries used to
work before computers. Because it's unstaffed about 15% of books aren't
returned but we get a similar amount of donations. So we have that constant
churn to take in and out of a card catalog manually.

We need borrowers to be able to check out books. I was thinking maybe with a
scanner attached to an iphone running an app. I didn't think librarything
could do circulation. I thought it was just a catalog.

What do you reckon?

Cheers
Rowan