Thanks Thomas. I had a look through what they are suggesting last night. It
looks like you would have to run the software on a system in the library. I
find it amazing that it's cheaper for 1000s of libraries to all run their
own computers and software than for us to have accounts on a central system
and access it over the web. Maybe WSSL can be licensed to India or
something. When they email me back I'm going to plug that!

Cheers
Rowan