*As a community, we create and modify our policies as we go along SO THAT we
can contribute freely in our discussions with each other.*
*
*
*Anybody, including a senior officer from corporate OCLC can simply state
that her/his opinion does not represent her/his employer. **[without such
distinction from OCLC's Tennant, how would an applicant feel about the
position's description? to whom does s/he report, to BPL or partially also
to OCLC?]*
*
*
*This list archives include instances where such distinctions were not
drawn, and people expected OCLC to kick in resources and involvements, and
that did not happen. The reverse also happened, and personal opinions turned
out to be strict OCLC policy.*
*
*
*Ya'aqov*