Ya'aqov,

Except in the case of job postings (in which the poster is obviously
representing their employer's wish to hire someone), unless a post
explicitly states that the poster IS speaking for their employer, I think
the safest bet on this list is to assume that all opinions expressed
represent individual viewpoints, and that all questions represent individual
curiosity. I've met most of the people involved in this thread, and I can't
think of a single one whom I'd consider to be underhanded enough to try to
undermine someone else's developer search or development project.

Michael