I think a great question would be: what would you REALLY like to be
doing? And I'm meaning that professionally, not "I'd rather be
sailing/sleeping/drinking a beer." Pretend that the daily niggling
bits of the job are gone and money is no object -- what would you do?

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net