Sorry, error in the CODA link.  It should be: http://libguides.caltech.edu/CODA

--Katherine Johnson

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:47 AM
To: 'Code for Libraries'
Subject: RE: Software for Capstone\Theses Projects

We use Eprints, which scales well.  Just like any other system, there is tweaking that needs to be done on the back end, but it does allow our students to designate how publicly accessible they want their files to be.

The software itself is freely available: http://www.eprints.org/

We haven't made our instance very pretty, but it is very functional.  We've been using it since 2001 over several versions.
If you want to see the thesis collection: http://thesis.library.caltech.edu/ .
All our repositories (collectively CODA) are retrievable via http://thesis.library.caltech.edu/

Katherine Johnson
Digital Repositories Coordinating Librarian
Millikan Library 1-32
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA  91125
Office: (626) 395-6065     Fax: (626) 792-7540