While I'm not going to call for a cease and desist...

Roy, it doesn't say that they're developing a system *from scratch*,
but any repository project of this scale (statewide) is going require
development.

It does mention:
Experience with open-source repository systems such as Fedora,
Greenstone, or D-Space and affiliated projects and service providers such
as Hydra, Islandora, and Duraspace.

But it doesn't say anything about reinventing any wheels (although
they might have just left part out).

-Ross.