I demand that the investigation be expanded to include Andy Houghton,
Karen Coombs, Ralph LeVan, Devon Smith, Thom Hickey, Doug Loynes and
Michael Panzer!  These people have clearly had a pernicious impact on
this list and the general business of libraries!

Ralph

Of
> Suchy, Daniel
> Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:07 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Job Posting: Digital Library Repository Developer, Boston
Public
> Library (Boston, MA)
>
> I demand a full investigation of TennantGate!
> -dan

tel:+1-678-235-2955

http://dltj.org/about/
> >LYRASIS   --    Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative
Answers.
http://dltj.org/
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/