Thanks, Shirley! I remember seeing that before but I'll look more closely now.
I know what I'm describing is also known, typically, as a data warehouse. I guess I'm trying to steer around the usual solutions in that space. We do have an Oracle-driven data warehouse on campus, but the project is in heavy transition right now and we still had to do a fair amount of work ourselves just to get a few data sources into it.

Jason Stirnaman
Biomedical Librarian, Digital Projects
A.R. Dykes Library, University of Kansas Medical Center
913-588-7319

>>> On 9/13/2011 at 04:25 PM, in message <[log in to unmask]>, Shirley Lincicum <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Jason,

Check out: http://www.needlebase.com/

It was not developed specifically for libraries, but it supports data
aggregation, analysis, web scraping, and does not require programming
skills to use.

Shirley

Shirley Lincicum
Librarian, Western Oregon University