I'll try to update a few more. You can adjust the starttime parameter (in seconds) in the URL accordingly for each talk. Of course, you have to watch to figure out where they start.

Jason Stirnaman
Biomedical Librarian, Digital Projects
A.R. Dykes Library, University of Kansas Medical Center
913-588-7319

>>> On 9/14/2011 at 12:58 PM, in message <[log in to unmask]>, Jonathan Rochkind <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, I added this as a comment on the code4lib talk page from the conf.

If anyone else happens to be looking for a video and finds it, and you
want to add it to the code4lib talk page in question, it would probably
be useful for findability.

In the past I think someone bulk added the URLs to all the talk pages,
but I guess that didn't happen this time, I guess actually cause there
aren't split videos of each talk but just video of the whole session?
Hmm, I guess that makes it harder to figure out what the URL to the
right minute of the talk should be, unless you're Jason. Oh well. Thanks
Jason!