Hi – is anyone else on this list using thompson reuters web services – specifically the journal citation reports with impact factor – or any other services in general, and if so are any of you storing the data in drupal?  We're doing both of the above here at the Health Science library, however our implementation is somewhat kludgy.  We're interested in making use of drupal's services modules and are interested in finding other institutions with experience in the matter.    Really anyone using drupal's service mods is encouraged to chime in with the repositories they're accessing free or otherwise…

Thank you all,
Anson
UVa Health Sciences Developer