From: Karen Cariani [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 3:54 PM
To: NDSA list serv
Cc: Elizabeth Perkes; Minor, David; Howard, Barrie; Hurr, Gene (NIH/NLM) [E]; Michael Sterling; Dave MacCarn; Martin Jacobson
Subject: [NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE] Infrastrcuture Working Group call
When: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 1:00 PM-2:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where:

ey everyone -

Here's a reminder about our next phone call on Wed, Sept 21 at 1:00 EST.

Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

We plan to discuss the survey on our next call.   Attached is an auto generated report from our survey.  Take a look and think about how we might incorporate some of the info into our document.'

Karen and Trevor

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/SCRIPTS/WA-DIGITAL.EXE?SUBED1=NDSA-INFRASTRUCTURE&A=1
 << File: Preliminary storage survey results.pdf >>