Hi all ~

Andrea mentioned the NISO webinar from yesterday.  I'm sorry I didn't verbally respond, we had a crazy power outage in the office and while my laptop could power itself, it couldn't power the external monitor where the WebEx app was located and for the life of me I couldn't get the app to move over to the laptop screen where I would have been able to unmute my microphone!

At any rate, my section of the presentation with notes is attached and I've also attached my brainstorming mind map of standards (in both PDF and its original FreeMind format.   I welcome thoughts and additions and would be happy to drop this into a group workspace.  I have a rather particular perspective, give my work at Portico and I suspect that influenced how I choose to organize the mind map.

I'm excited to be a part of the group!

~ Amy

--
Amy J. Kirchhoff
Archive Service Product Manager

ITHAKA (www.ithaka.org<http://www.ithaka.org/>) is a not-for-profit organization that helps the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.  We provide innovative services that benefit higher education, including Ithaka S+R, JSTOR, and Portico.