* Apologies for cross-posting.

We are pleased to announce the release of Islandora 11.2!

You can download all available modules from
http://islandora.ca/download, or test drive the release at
http://sandbox.islandora.ca

The attached PDF introduces changes and new features in this version,
including our new bulk ingest and collections management utilities and
our streamlined solution packs. The documentation is undergoing
updates to match this version of Islandora, and is available here:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/ISLANDORA/Islandora

Please report any issues to the google developer or users lists, or at our JIRA:

https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/ISLANDORA

Please read the documentation carefully before updating, as this
version may cause issues with previously installed versions of
Islandora. If you encounter an undocumented issue, please let us know
so that we can help build and document a complete upgrade path.