"Frumkin, Jeremy" <[log in to unmask]>
> So, I would like to chime in here that this list is primarily
> focused on coding and technical issues. While everyone is entitled
> to their opinion on OCLC or any subject for that matter, in my
> opinion this thread really isn't pertinent to the focus of this
> discussion list.

Sorry.  I forgot CODE4LIB overrides the reply commands (both reply and
reply-to-list go to the list).  However, maybe some OCLC members
could get opening the tech discussed at that meeting too.

If anyone would like an explanation of the co-op difference,
please mail me off-list!

Regards,
http://koha-community.org supporter, web and LMS developer, statistician.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha