From:   Ken Irwin <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date:   10/24/2011 10:35 AM
Subject:        Re: [CODE4LIB] web spam block less awful than Captcha?
Sent by:        Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

This is an intriguing approach, Dre. I wonder how to render this
non-problematic for folks with screen-readers too. You could just say
"leave this field blank" but that's sort of weird too. Is there a WAI-ARIA
approach that would get screen readers to hide this field too?

I'm looking into Mollom too -- looks like that could work in a few areas
of our site.

Thanks all!
Ken