This might be slightly off topic, but I am sure most of you do (or
have some who does) some backups of your servers, so who better to
ask?

I am doing a review of our backup procedures and I am looking at
different "enterprise" backup software (both open source and
proprietary). I use enterprise a bit loosely because a lot of what I
see that is enterprise means more servers than we have. In some
respects maybe I mean midrange. Basically I would like a centralized
platform for backing up all of our servers so I am not managing the
backups for each server separately. We are looking to primarily to
back up to disk with either cloud, tape, or remote disk for redundant
off-site backups.. Anyway, what I am wondering if anyone has any
particular backup software suite that they really like. While I am
asking, if you have a storage device that goes with your backup
solution you like, I wouldn't mind hearing about it as well.

A little about our environment. We have 15-20 servers. The O/S are
about equally split between RHEL, Ubuntu, and Windows. 2 of the RHRL
servers have an Oracle database, most of the other Linux and Windows
servers have MySQL however they do not need to be 24/7 so I could do a
cold backup of the databases and thus do not require hot database
backups. Total storage s about 4TB right now but likely to double in
the next 3 years,

Edward