I agree with what was already said about submitting it.  I might
suggest, though, that you emphasize the "how we did it stuff" in a way
that would be applicable to any platform (Android, mobile-browser,
iPhone, etc.)  That way you don't lose the interest/votes of those who
are not interested in iPhone in particular.

Fwiw,
Kevin