Did anybody on the list put together something for the Mendeley/PLoS
Binary Battle? I'm aware of a couple of things (notably sciencecard.org
and biostor.org -- readermeter.org is also interesting, though I don't
know if it was an official entry or not), but I don't think Mendeley has
posted a full list of entrants as of yet.

My own humble attempt is live at http://medmenca.appspot.com/.  It's a
surfacing of PubMed's "related citations" feature, mashed up against a
Mendeley user's existing library of  pmid-tagged citations. It's a
potentially useful current awareness tool for biomed researchers who use
Mendeley. If you fall in that category, feel free to check it out. I'd
love to get some feedback...

Ed Sperr, M.L.I.S.
Copyright and Electronic Resources Officer
St. George's University