Anyone know if the OCLC Terminology Service provides such a mapping? The
Terminology Service may be free if you are already an OCLC cataloging
member.

At one point I think I saw an absolutely free open access machine
readable mapping somewhere, that was made at some point in the past and
no longer updated... but I cant' remember where I saw that even.