Interestingly, I know a lot of people finish their courses in December
at the end of the winter academic term, but because of the holiday
season, not a lot of people are hiring.
---
Cynthia Ng
MLIS Candidate, UBC School of Library, Archival, and Information Studies (SLAIS)
& Student Librarian, UBC Education Library