Reviews huh? That's interestingŠ.

How are you utilizing the Twitter API?  We're using it as an outage
reporting interface.  If a printer is down for whatever reason, a staff
member Tweets specific hashtags regarding the broken machine, this tweet
gets received by our printer vendor, they fix it, tweet that its been
fixed.  There's also a basic dashboard which displays the current status
of printers that staff can quickly see at a glanceŠ

http://www.lib.muohio.edu/mom_printer_status

Jason