Hi All,
Join us if you're around here DC-MD-VA...some code4libers are attending.

DC Region Fedora User Group Meeting Program Information

http://duraspace.org/dc-region-fedora-user-group-meeting-program-information

--
Karim Boughida

DC Region Fedora User Group Meeting Program Information

Ithaca, NY
Details for this Friday's (Oct. 14, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm) DC Region
Fedora User Group Meeting are now available. The meeting will be held
in:

Room 207
Gelman Library
George Washington University
2130 H St. NW
Washington, DC 20052

There's still time to plan on attending. Our hosts at George
Washington University would like for you to let them know if you are
planning to attend by sending email to Karim Boughida at
[log in to unmask] If you haven't already done that, please do so as
soon as possible.

Program

Introduction

9:00 – 9:15 Welcome and some haranguing about how we need to get the
group organized a bit, by Thorny Staples

9:15 – 9:30 Val Hollister will give an update about DuraSpace

Applications on top of Fedora

9:30 – 10:00 Matt Zumwalt (MediaShelf) and/or Robin Ruggaber (UVA)
will talk about the Hydra Project.

10:30 – 11:00 Break

11:00 – 11:30 Mark Leggott (DiscoveryGarden and UPEI) will talk about Islandora

Updates from User Institutions

11:30 - 11:50 Goddard Space Flight Center

11:50 – 11:55 National Library of Agriculture

11:55 – 12:00 National Library of Medicine

12:00 – 1:30 Lunch on your own

1:30 – 1:50 National Technical Information Service

1:50 – 2:10 Rutgers University

2:10 – 2:30 Smithsonian Institution

2:30 – 2:50 University of Virignia

2:50 – 3:10 US Geological Survey

The rest of the time can be used by others who might be moved to give
a 5 minute update and to discuss how we should operate the user group.