I haven't been in Code4Lib conference before, and my friends suggested
that I should either volunteer or submit talk proposal to guarantee a
registration ticket. In such hope, I am thinking of proposing a talk and
hoping to get some input from here.

I am wondering if people are still interested in developing iPhone Apps.
About a year ago, we released an iPhone App for the library. It is
nothing fancy, just library catalog, union catalog, library account
management, library hours, and library news. However, in the catalog
module, we created a module for Innovative catalog interface. Basically,
we can search, display catalogs, and account management on the iPhone
and Mobile Web without the III's airPAC. One colleague showed interest
in how we did it, but I am wondering others are interested in as well.

Thank you.

Sarah Park