I was going to point to that too, and also note that the DevXS event was the brainchild of two students at the University of Lincoln, who went onto work at the University - including developing 'Jerome' a library search interface using MongoDB and the Sphinx index/search s/w http://jerome.library.lincoln.ac.uk/

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com